Why should you consider the Mr. Empanada franchise opportunity?
Mr. Empanada is a family owned, rapidly growing, small business which owns its manufacturing facility producing all the empanadas and other prepared food items sold to the franchisees. This quality and consistency assurance is matched by the training program designed to help franchisees achieve the success of their dreams.
Mr. Empanada protects its brand and reputation by caring for the manufacture and preparation of food items; this pride of ownership enjoys a loyal following and is well regarded throughout Tampa’s publications.
What we are looking for:
- Leadership skills and self motivated individuals- hard workers with good work ethics.
- Solid financial backing and credit worthy.
- Belief in goal setting and a solid corporate culture in which you are passionate.
- A belief that every customer is vital to your success, they are your silent partner.
Becoming a franchisee requires both a franchise fee of $35,000 and capital expenditures between $190,500 and $293,500. The franchisee-franchisor relationship provides substantial support and training; the food is manufactured by the USDA approved Mr. Empanada factory and thereafter sold to franchisees. A useful operations manual and handbook gives clear and concise directions to the franchisee. Please fill out our application to discuss this further.Becoming a franchise partner is an extraordinary opportunity to further your success. We believe that franchisees are strategic partners with whom our success is tied. Our management team provides substantial help to franchisees grow and succeed.
- We provide guidance regarding site selection and lease negotiation
- Our initial training program includes at least three weeks of hands-on and classroom instruction covering all aspects from operations to point of sale.
- We provide approximately two-weeks of ongoing training beyond the store opening.
- We have a front-of-the-house “secret shopper” program and we conduct routine back-of-the-house reviews.
- Our advertising fund is routinely evaluated to ensure that we are generating the best possible return on investment.
- The professional law firm of Quarles and Brady LLC, oversees franchise law, FTC adherence, and brand protection.